Wild Dill is a wonderful one stop shop for unique, all-natural products and gifts for little ones and mamas too! With adorable eco-friendly clothing, soft natural bedding, fun colorful handmade toys, jewelry and decor (and more!) it’s easy and enjoyable to shop their site with peace of mind that you are getting quality products from a reputable site.
Why We Support WILD DILL
They Carry Only Quality, Fair Trade Natural Products
- All products are made by fair trade artisans and USA based family businesses.
- Wild Dill only carries brands who care about quality, design and sustainability
- They honor complete transparency: production and material details are found on every product page
- Only natural materials used to make the clothing, bedding, or toys include soy fiber, bamboo fabric, and organic cotton
- A great variety of children’s products and gifts available
They Are Real People
Wild Dill was started by an eco-conscious mom who named the site after her delightfully active son Dylan. Her mission for the site was to support ethical children’s fashion, green products and made in the USA brands. Wild Dill is now owned by Tina, (pictured above with her adorable 2 little boys) who has kept the name and mission of the site while continuously introducing new products and brands.
Wild Dill believes in active social missions and supports others who do as well. A portion of each Wild Dill sale supports the Tree Planting Foundation, a wonderful non-profit that brings fruit trees to a range of communities worldwide. The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation is a nonprofit charity dedicated to planting edible, fruitful trees and plants to benefit the environment and all its inhabitants that seeks to secure land throughout the world with the sole purpose restoring native plant ecosystems with an abundance of fruit trees and plants that benefit the surrounding air, water, and soil and provide food sources for wild animals.
Click any of the affiliate linked images (like the one below) to visit Wild Dill and explore the great products they have to offer!